Ducati 1098 S Tricolore super bike
Super bikes are large displacement super sport bikes. They have characteristics similar to the smaller super sport bikes which are mainly focused on race track performance, but are powered by larger engines that are usually sized around 800 cc (48.8 cu in) to 1,200 cc (73.2 cu in). A typical super bike will carry a wet weight between 400 lb (181 kg) to 480 lb (218 kg) and can produce 180 bhp (134 kW). Super bikes with a displacement very close to 1,000 cc (61.0 cu in) are sometimes referred to as litre bikes. Motorcycles in this class are usually eligible to participate in Superbike racing.
Examples include the Ducati 1198, Honda CBR1000RR, and Yamaha YZF-R1.
1 Response
  1. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. indian motorcycle tours


Post a Comment

  • counter